8.18.2016

Back to School Gift Idea


With everyone in back to school mode my teacher heart is missing the classroom HARD!  I can't tell you how much I miss setting up a classroom and all the excitement of what is back to school.  This year with my move back stateside I had originally planned to go back into the classroom, but after much thought and consideration, I have decided to stay home another year with my little girl.  And although I am OH SO GRATEFUL for this opportunity there is a part of me that knows I'm really going to miss not actually being in the classroom again for another year.  I am a teacher.  I miss not being in the classroom.  But I know the years go fast and I LOVE my job at home. :)

With that being said, I am always thinking TEACHER-LIKE and I was browsing the Target Dollar Spot when I came across some adorable reward bracelets.  The ones that caught my eye had motivational quotes on them like "dream big," "never give up," and "yes you can."  This stuck out to me because although these would make great reward bracelets I thought they'd make even better back to school gifts.


It's so important for our students to know that we believe in them and that together we will make the year great.  We are the ones who will be pushing them to succeed and cheering them on the entire way so why not let them know that from the get go.  You can download the gift tag by clicking HERE or on the picture above.  Wishing you all a wonderful back to school! 
And hey if you teach in San Diego I'd be happy to come help you set up your classroom or just chat about school things.... I'm serious.  Ha-Ha

20 comments:

  1. Love this idea. What did you use to attach the bracelet to the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/22/2022

    Hi. I am trying to click it and it says I do not have access.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7/22/2022

      Same here. I would love to use these!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous7/22/2022

    I need access as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/24/2022

    I would love to use this, but it says I need access. I requested access.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/24/2022

    I also need access. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7/26/2022

    How can I order the bracelets and dl the card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/28/2022

    I need access.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8/01/2022

    I love this idea! I just requested access. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8/02/2022

    Great idea! I just requested access.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8/02/2022

    Love this but it says access denied.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8/03/2022

    Requested access too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8/06/2022

    Requested access as well please

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8/08/2022

    Requested access!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous8/09/2022

    Requested access also

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8/18/2022

    Requested access as well

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous8/23/2022

    Same access requested

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10/25/2022

    Requested access!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous7/27/2023

    Can you please give access? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous8/29/2023

    Access please. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram