8.01.2016

#BESTYEAREVER Back to School SALE



I can hardly believe that today is August 1st and that the HUGE TpT site-wide SALE is going on!?  I know I seem to say this ALL. THE. TIME. but really, where does the time go?  It seems that the older I get the faster the year seems to go by and this years no different with the #bestyearever kicking off right now!  And speaking of the best year ever, there is no better way to start off the year than buying a whole lotta cute things and SAVING BIG (28% OFF in MY STORE) at the same time.  So I wanted to share with you a few things in my shopping cart, some things I LOVE, and some of my store products that are perfect to purchase now!  All product links can be found below each picture for easy finding.

First let's talk about these BORDER finds!  I love me a good skinny border and these three products are jam packed full of skinniness.  Skinny borders are my favorite because they leave more space for all the goodness the page is going to have.




Next up a FEW of my clip art finds.  Scrolling through clip art makes me oh so happy and I just think "thank goodness there are such talented people out there!"  Haha!  Love these finds but not going to lie my wish list has so much more than this.



And of course I must buy some fonts.  Whenever these sales happen I always say I really need to purchase the "ALL KG Fonts License" but I just can't seem to spend that huge chunk at once this time around either so I will buy a few more and continue to grow my collection.  I am also liking Babbling Abby's fonts and have fallen in love with "Babbling Megan" so that's in the cart too. :)



If you're going that have the #bestyearever you may want to check out these next products.  Each time I've browsed them I fell more in love and just know they'd for sure be prepared and printed for my first day back if in the classroom.  Love the creativity that is TpT!



And if you're still looking to fill your cart be sure to head to my store for 28% OFF all products when you use the code "best year" at checkout!  Here are 4 favorites that would be awesome to get and use during back to school. 



Wishing you all a happy and successful shopping trip!

XOXOXO
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram